Program Associate, Judicial Education, Egypt (consultant)
American Bar Association, Cairo, Egypt
Closing Date for Applications:
The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI) seeks a Program Associate to support its Judicial Education Program in Egypt. The position reports to the Program Director.
- Under the supervision of the program director, assist with preparation and implementation of program training activities and events;
- Assist to print, collate, organize, upload, and deliver training materials to training venues/sites;
- Help to facilitate trainings and events and serve as resource for training participants and trainers/experts during training activities and events;
- Assist to take notes or records of meetings and activities as required by program director;
- Assist as needed to coordinate translation-interpretation services and communications with vendors;
- Assist with implementation, coordination, and organization of satisfaction questionnaires and other monitoring and evaluation tools; and
- Additional duties as required by the program director or Country Director.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- At least two years’ experience in administrative work, including use and knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Arabic required, also strong written and oral English skills;
- Team player with professional demeanor and ability to work in multi-cultural setting.