American Bar Association, Cairo, Egypt
Closing Date for Applications:
The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI) seeks a Program Coordinator to support its Judicial Education Program in Egypt. The position reports to the Program Director.
- Under the supervision of the program director, assist to facilitate coordination of staff in order to prepare for and implement program training activities and events in line with program deliverables;
- Help to ensure effective delivery of training and events, coordinating also the work, materials, and inputs of national and international legal and judicial experts;
- Provide assistance in organizing and setting up trainings, meetings, symposia, and other high-level events in coordination with national and international stakeholders and beneficiaries;
- Assist to liaise and coordinate with logistics and security personnel as necessary for program events and activities, including procurement, venues, external interpretation-translation, ICT, and other vendors;
- Aid in coordinating effective and prompt communication among team members;
- Additional duties as required by the program director or Country Director.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- At least five years’ relevant experience in coordinating staff, implementing training activity, and event/meeting planning or similar;
- Prior use and knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Arabic required, also strong written and oral English skills;
- Strong organizational and communications skills with attention to detail;
- Knowledge of procurement principles and US government regulations an asset;
- Team player with professional demeanor and ability to work in multi-cultural setting.