FHI 360, Washington DC, United States
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
- Provide operational assistance to English Access Microscholarship Program, a global program that promotes and supports English language acquisition. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Support Regional Program Officers in regional portfolios.
- Complete administrative tasks in support of core project operations including but not limited to agreement set-up, processing program reports, and program close out.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of project materials, including but not limited to internal process outlines, standard form templates, and standard communication templates.
- Review and verifies program documents for accuracy.
- In cooperation with the Regional Program Officers, ensure that routine program communication is sent to U.S. Embassy personnel.
- Utilize and perform quality assurance checks of new technologies to enhance program procedures
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be flexible
- Demonstrated initiative to be a productive team player
- Demonstrated interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong computer skills including use of databases; proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel, including Sharepoint. Advanced Sharepoint and Excel skills preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a NGO, government agency or private organization
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience with program management, US Government rules and regulations.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.