FHI 360, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
The Program Officer will provide support and assistance to the technical team on project management and implementation activities in Jakarta. S/he will coordinate with the FHI 360 Country Office to provide critical operations support to the technical team. S/he will be responsible for administrative duties including travel and logistics arrangements, technical team event arrangement, visitor liaison functions and providing support to GOI officials interacting with IDDS. S/he will ensure that all office functions - including financial transactions, banking transfers and payments are handled efficiently and on time.
The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to the technical and program staff/team including secretarial duties, such as word processing, filing, scheduling and confirmation of appointments etc. Develop and maintain a comprehensive electronic and paper filing system.
- Assist with the planning, logistics and management of meetings, workshops and trainings and be responsible for taking and disseminating the minutes of meetings.
- Set up, maintain and update the filing system to include project documents including work plans, project reports, project updates and other project - related documents. Maintain and distribute project materials as appropriate or as directed by senior project staff.
- Assist technical team members with the preparation of routine and ad hoc project reports, such as weekly updates, annualwork plans, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating travel authorization (TA) and travel expensereports of staff and coordinate with accounting and finance staff to ensure timely submission of the TAs and TERs. Make staff travel arrangements e.g. hotel bookings, ticketing, travel insurance etc.
- Maintain andupdate an accurate inventory of all IDDS property, such as computers and laptops, printers, office furniture, office supplies and other office equipment. Make sure that all borrowed equipment is returned after use by staff and/or consultants.
- Assist local procurement in accordance with FHl360 and USAID regulations and procurement plans, including oversight of all bids and billing as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or public health or related field.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in office management and administration.
- Must have prior work experience on USAID.
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian. Good English skills desired.
- Must have experience with U.S. government rules and regulations and experience working in an international NGO environment.
- Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources.
- Experience of proactively identifying risk, addressing issues and appropriately communicating these to the project staff and country office as needed.
- Able to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Ability to travel within country if needed.
- Authorization to work in Indonesia.