Winrock International, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
Closing Date for Applications:
The Program Officer – Crisis Response will assist in program implementation of all activities related implemented in Cox’s Bazar to support Rohingya refugees and host communities to prevent human trafficking and child marriage.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide programmatic support to the B-C/TIP field-based team to ensure smooth implementation of the activities;
- Support relevant sub grantees in the implementation of their activities in accordance with Winrock International and USAID rules and standards;
- Assist in the development of project deliverables, including reports, with inputs from sub-awardees and implementing partners;
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all activities and update relevant documents and databases;
- Support Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to collect required data and information to capture success stories from beneficiaries;
- Support the Senior Program Manager in preparing, editing, and submitting timely and accurate activity reports to USAID;
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have strong management skills as well as English grammar and writing skills. Significant project management experience and leadership is highly desired.
Education: Bachelor’s level degree required in international development, education, business, English, political science, or a relevant social science discipline.
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in a development or refugee/crisis response sector program (INGO/UN/USAID preferred)
- Experience working on addressing trafficking-in-persons, migration, or human rights issues in Bangladesh highly desirable;
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task to meet deadlines;
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability, problem solving, conflict and ethical management skills.
- Fluency in English and Bangla is required; and working knowledge of Chittagonian is strongly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (Microsoft).