Program Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
United Nations Children's Fund, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
- UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
- Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Purpose of the Position
- The Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer reports to the Deputy Representative P4 for supervision. The Officer provides professional technical, operational, and administrative assistance throughout the planning, monitoring, evaluation process preparing, executing, managing, and implementing various technical and administrative tasks to contribute to oversight and ensure that the CPD is results-oriented, developed on time, and under the quality standards of the organization.
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Setting Standards for Programme performance planning and monitoring
- Support to the preparation and execution of the integrated monitoring and evaluation plan (IMEP)
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Qualifications of Successful Candidate:
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in social development analysis and programming at the international and/or in a developing country is required. Relevant experience in program/project monitoring and evaluation in a UN system agency or organization is an asset. As well as the management of SAP platform.
Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.