Program Support Associate
WorldFish, Penang, Malaysia
Closing Date for Applications:
- Provide thorough, timely and efficient general and administrative support to the Director of Communications and Marketing.
- Manage all preparation of travel itinerary, logistic arrangement and documentation pertaining to travel request and claims for Director and staff of Communications and Marketing.
- Manage all matters related to the purchase order system (OCS: One Corporate System), including raising purchase requisitions, following up on payments to vendors as well as dealing with suppliers and AOU/Finance units.
- Manage WorldFish key e-mail boxes.
- Provide effective and efficient coordination on logistical arrangement for WorldFish visitor programs.
- Other relevant activities assigned by the Director of the Division and Sr. Manager, Operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Office Administration, Business, or related field.
- Five years directly relevant experience in office administration.
- Strong experience in MS Office.
- Experience in arranging travels and managing travels claims.
- Experience in supporting communications and/or program management.
- Demonstrated ability to work to a deadline and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Hard working with a good work ethic.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Experience in non-profit environment, preferably NGO.