Programme Advisor North East Nigeria
ZOA, Maiduguri, Nigeria
Closing Date for Applications:
As a Programmme Advisor your challenge is to ensure quality implementation of ZOAs emergency CaSH assistance and WaSH projects. Develop the portfolio further towards more sustainable food security approaches and continue to do needs assessment to help maintain the portfolio.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Be part of the ZOA Nigeria leadership team;
- Manage the project design and proposal writing;
- Manage needs assessments;
- Manage the monitoring of project implementation and ensure the quality;
- Ensure compliance with donor reporting requirements;
- Manage project evaluations.
Identity: The candidate is expected to fully support the vision and mission of ZOA.
- Graduate level education, preferably masters level;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in institutional project execution;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in M&E systems and proposal writing;
- Institutional donor proposal requirements;
- Monitoring, project evaluation and needs assessment methodologies;
- Either Food Security or WaSH specialist.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proposal writing;
- Data analysis;
- Development of people of different cultural background.
- Passion to serve the poor;
- Developing others to realise their potential;
- Integrity, honesty, transparency.
- Maiduguri is subject to restrictions due to the level of security;
- This is a non-family duty station;
- Rest and recuperation conditions apply for this post.
ZOA offers you a challenging job, an inspiring and motivated team in the programme country and good benefits and remuneration which suits the NGO sector.