Programme Associate/ Communications Officer/ Finance Manager /Hospitality Manager/Livelihoods coordinator
The Timbaktu Collective, Anantapur, India
Closing Date for Applications:
The Timbaktu Collective, a grassroots nonprofit organization is seeking experienced and dynamic professionals to work as:
- Programme Associate
- Communications Officer
- Finance Manger
- Hospitality Manager
- Livelihoods Coordinator
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the relevant field;
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills in English and Telugu;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of accounting software (Tally, Zoho etc.);
- Knowledge of finance and budgeting – cash flow management, profit and loss, balance sheet etc.;
The Pascale will be in the range of 30,000 to 45,000 that will be finalised on the basis of skillset and prior experience.
- Applicants are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com with a detailed resume and covering letter (describing their eligibility for the position)
- The last date for receipt of applications is March 10, 2021.
- Interviews will be held shortly after that for the shortlisted candidates.
About the Timbaktu Collective
- The Timbaktu Collective is a grassroots nonprofit organization that works towards the sustainable development of marginalized people across 186 villages in the eight mandals (sub-divisions) of the drought-prone and ecologically challenged Ananthapuramu District in Andhra Pradesh. The Collective was registered in Bengaluru in November 1990, with its field office located in Chennekothapalli village.
To Know More:
Please visit our website (www.timbaktu.org) or Facebook page (www.facebook.com/timbaktu.collective).