Programme Associate, Community Health and HIV
Christian Aid, Benue State, Nigeria
Closing Date for Applications:
About the role
- Working closely with the programme team, the role will assist in managing and supporting Christian Aid partnerships and programmes.
- The role will support the effective disbursement of funds to Christian Aid partners working on the programme.
- Contribute towards the smooth administration of the programme within the country office team also having frequent contact with external partners in the course of the work.
- The role will support monitoring, communications and fundraising.
- The role is based in Benue State.
- The post holder must have a minimum of a first degree or equivalent in Management, Sociology and/or Social Sciences with at least 2 years work experience in development with a local partner organization and/or INGO.
- The right candidate must have basic project management skills, understanding of document and data base management, basic skills in monitoring and evaluation, substantial knowledge of support programme and programme staff.
- You must be familiar with operations in CBO and FO and understand gender-sensitive programming.
- You must have good report writing and communication skills.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://jobs.christianaid.org.uk/vacancy/programme-associate-community-health-and-hiv-0875/893/description/