Rizwan Adatia Foundation (RAF) is an international NGO working towards to reach out to a million lives living in poverty on a journey that will improve their quality of life. RAF runs programs that focuses on interventions in the areas of health, education, livelihoods and senior citizens. This enables people (especially the youth and women) to have more choice and control in their lives to move out from poverty. In addition, RAF works with the communities to create an encouraging environment where all stakeholders can achieve the desired level of social change. Currently, we are reaching out to more than 400,000 lives in India. RAF endeavors to touch many more by empowering them to become self-reliant.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for designing, creating, implementing and monitoring programmes in lines with the organisational vision. Further, implementation of a comprehensive organisational monitoring, evaluation, reporting, documentation and knowledge management system will be a part of the responsibility as well. The aim for such a system istoenhancemonitoring mechanisms to ensure quality, capture impact to improve internal processes and results delivery while underpinning accountability at various levels.
- The Programme Manager will be responsible for overseeing ongoing programmes, and provide programmatic, technical and organisational development support to RAF and its partners.
- Help organisation with strategically conceptualising programme in lines with the vision and mission of the organisation.
- Operate within overall agreed framework of RAF and develop strategic plan accordingly. Responsible for the project implementation and proper fund management.
- Prepare project proposals, Annual Organisational plan and report in coordination with Finance and Communication.
- Networking with government departments, CBOs, NGOs and likeminded institutions as and when required.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- In collaboration with the Regional teams, carry out evaluation of programmes and their contribution to the achievement of overall results while capturing best practices emerging from them.
- Analyse monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual reports from partner agencies and produce a synthetic and analytical progress report to guide management decision making.
- Put in place systems and mechanisms for collecting data to monitor the development of defined indicators under the comprehensive reporting framework.
- Periodically undertake an assessment to take stock and document lessons learnt, case studies, success stories, articles pertaining to projects/ programmes.
- Promote cross-learning by developing internal mechanisms to enhance knowledge generation among and between regional members of the foundation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Social Science/Development studies or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Age should be below 35 years with 5-6 years’ prior exposure and experience in Programme Management and M & E.
- Experience in designing, creating and implementing Programmes and M & E.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, decent presentation skills with the ability to translate complex issues into a level appropriate for the intended target audience within and outside the organization.
- Excellent planning, management, and coordination & communication skills, with the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Supervision and Collaboration
- The Programme Manager will work under the direct supervision of the Country Manager.
- S/he shall work in close collaboration with the following functions: Finance Manager, Regional Programme Manager, Programme Manager-Fundraising, Programme Manager- Communications and Programme Managers.
Remuneration: The Salary will commensurate with the competencies and work experience.