Purpose of the position :
Accurately and timely recording of the accounting and preparation of the basic financial reports (cash book, Bank reconciliation, fixed asset, disbursement and receipts) for effective financial management contributing to the achievement of the CWBA. Support the Base Financial Coordinator in applying the principles and procedures of World Vision
Level of qualification and professional experience :
- Qualifications: Training / Knowledge / Technical Knowledge and Experiences
- The following are required through a combination of formal training, self-training, experiences, etc.
Minimum qualification required:
- BTS in Accounting-Management or equivalent diploma
- 1 to 2 years experience
- Mastery of the information tool and Excel, Word, Sun6 etc.
- Preferred: Bac +3 in accounting-management or equivalent diploma
- Defend child protection organizational practices, including not recruiting children for WV projects, reporting cases of abuse by staff members or others, etc.
- Processes all payments in accordance with the internal control system in accordance with the approved budget and accounting information.
- Archiving of accounting documents, review of employee expense reports (EER) and recording of expenses.
- Support for budget preparation and monitoring
- Process payrolls monthly and track LDRs
- Analyzes and processes monthly financial statements
- Implements the recommendations of financial audits
- Informs his / her supervisor of any discrepancies in the application of accounting procedures and internal control systems that could disrupt the life of the organization.
- Performs the GL (General Ledger) Banking reconciliation of the National Office with the Global Center
- Performs field trips to monitor construction sites and activities; train grassroots community organizations on world vision management mechanisms
- Tracks funding under conventions or protocols between World Vison, rural communities, church and mission partners.
Work environment / Conditions:
- Travel: 5% National / International
- Telephone Communication: 10%
Professional qualities: Punctuality, diligence, rigor, discretion, moral integrity, loyalty, discipline, courtesy and proactivity