PATH, Kinshasa, Congo
Closing Date for Applications:
Based in Kinshasa, the Project Administrator will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Oversee the finance and administrative functions of MalariaCare DRC, including but not limited to financial management and accounting/bookkeeping; procurement; (sub) contract and grants management; IT; human resources; and consultancies.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to partner organizations to ensure consistent, effective, and efficient compliance with project financial requirements.
- Develop and monitor budgets and keep project management updated about spending against project budgets.
- Oversee the maintenance of administrative capacity of the project.
- Supervise professional and support staff for finance and administration.
- Conduct pre-qualification reviews and selection of potential sub-contractors/grantees and vendors to ensure value for money and compliance with donor requirements.
- Ensure that PATH policies, procedures, donor regulations and requirement are met.
- Monitor funds balances, conduct bank account reconciliations.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable USAID rules and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, and financial software.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Basic knowledge of HR and IT systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years in a senior administrative and financial management position in an international organization, including supervision of finance and administration teams.
- Experience in developing, monitoring and reporting on complex budgets.
- You must currently have legal authorization to work in DRC.