United Nations Volunteers, Brazzaville, Congo
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Description of task
- Provide the Assistant Regional Director’s (ARD) office and administrative staff with support (e.g. filing, emailing and data entry)
- Aide with preparation of technical documents, reports, talking points, work plans and other program supports related to cluster activities
- Relay stakeholder concerns to the appropriate senior staff
- Review and submit documents to procurement, travel, human resources and other administrative support departments as directed
- Schedule and organize meetings for ARD and office team
- Create and maintain program filing system and corresponding records, and add new information as it becomes available
- Help cluster teams complete paperwork and attend to correspondence related to reporting, events, administration, etc.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and materials
- Support coordination for workshop and other cluster events through coordination of logistics activities such as reserving work spaces, providing supplies, printing and distribution of materials, development of presentations, etc.
- Update computer and hard copy file systems on a weekly basis
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
Required degree level
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Educational additional comments
- A first-level university degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field or equivalent in combination with relevant training and/or professional experience;
- At least two years of professional work experience at the national and/or international level in public or private organization; experience with health programs, advocacy or communications is an asset, as is experience working in the UN or other international development organization;
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- French(Optional), Level - Working Knowledge
- Portuguese(Optional), Level - Working Knowledge