PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We invite application for the position of Project Assistant, based in New Delhi, India who will play an important role in supporting the overall administrative and financial management activities of various projects. This position reports to the Project Administrator.
Communication and Record Maintenance
- Assists program staff in identifying and gathering information on assigned subjects, contacts government and private sector sources to obtain required information relating to the various activities undertaken under the program.
- Manage and file all project related documents and maintain all program records electronically and paper filling.
- Schedule and assist with team meetings, including making all arrangements for rooms and equipment, compiling and organizing relevant background materials.
Travel and Logistics arrangements and overall Admin
- Hotel, Air Tickets, Visa, forex, and Car booking for staff and charging/allocate to related projects.
- Verification of invoice and preparing the relevant documentation related to Vendors – such as Travel Agent (Air Ticket), Hotels, Teleconference provider, Cab provider, Printer, Matrix Phone provider etc. and obtaining necessary approval of PADM prior to submission to Finance.
- Maintain track sheet of Air ticket booking and other similar activities
- Ensuring timely submission of Travel Expense Report, Workshop Expenses Report and other related reports after reviewing.
- Providing support of appointments, travel arrangements and related logistics for all PATH visitors as required.
Conference and Workshop support
- Supported the conference/workshop activities by preparing invitation letter in favor of faculties and participants, blocking the calendar of main speakers and faculties, managing travel and logistics arrangement including budgeting, planning the event, collating resource materials.
- Coordinate arrangements for conferences, workshops, meetings, and other events, including liaising with procurement and addressing equipment needs, catering, hotel suggestions, taxicabs, and other necessary details for staff, guests, and project consultants.
- Obtaining Quotation, making comparison sheet, procurement requisition, and preparation of Purchase Order.
- Support PADM in the acquisition of services as per Purchase Order and ensure that invoices are received and forwarded to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Tracking of invoices, verification of vendor’s and facility invoices and forward it to Project Administrator for authorizing purposes.
Manage records & documents of Third Party Staffing Services, Consultants & PATH Staff
- Collecting leave attendance from supervisor, seeking necessary approvals, and forwarding it to the service provider.
- Check salary sheet and expenses statement for third party staff in accordance to attendance shared and forward the same to PADM for final review.
- Review invoice of the service provider for third party staff and keep a tracking list
- Maintain leave and attendance records of consultants and check their Invoices and forward the same for PADM’s final review prior to submission with Accounts Payable.
- Prepares and checks business expenses of PATH staff members to ensure accuracy.
- Collection of staff time card and checking and compilation and forwarding to PADM
- Support PADM & RPM for hiring & exit of project Staff and coordinate with HR.
- Ability to multi task and coordinate project work involving team members at all levels across the organization.
- Ability to understand organization policies and apply the same, to the extent relevant, for the successful performance of the job.
- Ability to learn, adopt and champion new business systems and processes.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, MS Project Word and SharePoint, as well as the ability to learn other software tools readily and implement them successfully.
- Excellent English and Hindi communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and within a diverse team.
- Well-organized and attention to details with good follow-through skills;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative and/or management and contract functions that demonstrate skill in budget development, financial tracking and analysis
Honors Graduate in Commerce/Science/Economics
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.