The Palladium Group, Haiti
Closing Date for Applications:
- Project Assistant support to the Chief of Party.
- Coordinates scheduling, workflow, communications and day-to-day operational and administrative issues and coordinates meetings across multiple time zones, offices, and partners.
- Manages the COP?s calendar, meetings, travel, and interfaces with external constituents.
- Assists with travel arrangements.
- Develops and prepares presentations as required.
- Manages the development of Project team meeting agendas, prepares meeting materials, creates and distributes minutes and tracks follow-up activities.
- Manages special programs and complex projects of significance as designated by the COP.
- Answers correspondence and inquiries under own initiative, both internally and externally.
- Skills Required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience in U.S. government contracting services environment.
- Knowledge of the international development community- including USAID and MSPP - a plus.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with others and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High tolerance for stress and ability to handle changing schedules and priorities while meeting deadlines on short notice.
- Demonstrated excellence with MS Office and other office automation tools.
- Experience in Sharepoint or other document management systems and proven experience to learn quickly new tools and technologies - an advantage.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrates sound, professional judgment and excellent decision making skills.
Minimum Education or Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of seven years related experience, with a minimum of three years Project Assistant or paralegal experience required.
- Bilingual French and English, reading and writing skills.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/Project-Assistant-VN1536