United Nations Development Programme, New Delhi, India
Closing Date for Applications:
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is implementing a project titled “Preparation of Third National Communication (TNC) and Other New Information to the UNFCCC” which will assist India in undertaking the preparation of Third National Communication to the Conference of Parties in accordance with the Convention and build capacity to fulfil its commitments to the Convention on a continuing basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
Candidates will primarily be responsible for executing work related to providing administrative support
- Contribute to day-to-day project implementation and ensure conformity to expected results and project work-plans;
- Responsible for all administration procedures as assigned by the supervisor.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, trainings, workshops and make travel arrangements as needed.
- Maintain project correspondence and communication;
- Collect, register and maintain all information on project activities;
- Advise all project counterparts on applicable administrative procedures and ensures their proper implementation;
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of progress reports; • Prepare agendas and arrange field visits, appointments and meetings both internal and external related to the project activities and write minutes from the meetings;
- Maintain records on all project personnel/national consultants and their respective status (contracts, ToRs, time and attendance – if appropriate, etc.) in accordance with accepted policies and procedures;
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular mastery of all applications of the MS Office package;
- Excellent written communication skills
Required Skills and Experience
- Graduation in any stream
- Experience: At least 3 years of administrative and/or financial management experience;
- Language Requirements: Bi-lingual (Hindi and English), excellent inter–disciplinary, writing and communication skills.
- Evaluation Method and Criteria: Interview.