World Vision International(WVI), Huyen Phuoc Son, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Planning – Monitoring and Evaluation:
- An M&E plan and Monitoring System are designed and established in line with LEAP standards.
- Surveys to identify the main causes of poverty in the ADP area are designed and conducted; data is entered and analyzed.
- Capacity and understand of DIME system of staff and local partners (PMB’s members, HFs, Health Volunteers, SR volunteers) are enhanced.
- Staff training workshop to introduce the DIME system and management information system is organized in cooperation with the capacity building senior officer.
- Monitoring Information System for all projects of the ADP is updated on time and well managed.
- Simple tools to support the effective Result-based Monitoring Information System at ADP level (MIS) is collected and developed.
- Assistance is provided to ADP manager in choosing sample size requirements for monitoring work as required.
- Assistance is provided to ADP manager and other staff to establish a feedback loop with the community for the application of monitoring results for decision-making.
- Monitoring information is documented and shared with other staff/other ADPs as appropriate.
- Capacity building activities are designed and implemented in a manner that ensures the attainment of the defined objectives, goals and impact.
- Training materials are collected or developed for trainings at district/commune/and hamlet level.
- Workshops, training, reflection and other capacity building activities are conducted/ facilitated as per request.
- Learning needs of Hamlet Facilitators, Health Volunteers, and SR volunteers are identified and responded.
- Pre-tests and post-tests for all training courses of the ADP are conducted.
- Resources for capacity building activities (consultants, training materials...) are identified.
- Quality of training courses, which are carried out by the ADP, is evaluated and plan for follow-up trainings is made as appropriate.
- Learning and reflection environment and reflection among ADP staff/local partners is promoted such as in the form of community learning networks, meetings, peer review etc.
- The planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Community Initiatives by the Community Based Organization are ensured.
- Good relationship with other staff in Learning Network is maintained to disseminate project lessons learned and practice.
- The documentation/dissemination/sharing of the ADP works with the community such as ADP newsletter; MSC; documents of best practices with regard to the implementation of CB project is promoted.
Other administrative tasks:
- Visitors’ visits to the project sites are well facilitated (guidance and translation are provided as necessary).
- Purchase/procurement is well negotiated and timely organized and appropriately distributed.
- A filing system to accommodate all documents pertaining to the project is well maintained.
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- A Bachelor Degree;
- Major in education, public health, community development, social work and/or business administration.
- At least 1 years work experience in community development.
- Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
- Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Experience in M & E and management of information systems.
- Experience of working with ethnic minorities.
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including health, education, economic development, HIV and AIDS programming, food security, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, child protection, environment, disability).
- Knowledge about in M & E and management of information systems.
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organisation and mobilisation of communities and networking among different development partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
- Fair English skill.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
- Working in team environment and under minimum supervision.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/field-operations/wvv-project-assistant-dme-cum-capacity-building/5325