Save the Children, Quezon City, Philippines
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
The Project Assistant is responsible for supporting the RISE for Children Project Team in carrying out the day-to-day operations of the project to ensure that organizational and project guidelines and policies are taken into consideration and complied with accordingly.
Qualifications and Experience
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Management or Social Sciences
- At least 2-year work experience in administrative and financial support capacity.
- Above average oral and written communication skills;
- Preferably with a knowledge in DRR, Community Development, Social Sciences or equivalent experience
- Familiarity and experience with the concepts of human rights, empowering civil society, local governance, children’s rights and child protection.
- Computer literate and adept in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can work well in highly stressful situations
- Understanding of Save the Children’s vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives; willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation;
- Must have a high sense of urgency and well-developed work ethic.