Project Assistant, Global Health Security Project (GHSP), Mekong Program
PATH, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Specific responsibilities include:
Administrative and logistical support
- Provide logistic support and liaise with partners to arrange meetings, trainings, workshops, field trips and other travels.
- Assist with the development, coordination, and monitoring of sub-contracts and sub-agreements, consultant agreements, work orders, purchase orders and other contracts.
- Provide support to the Project Administrator and Project Financial Officer in the preparation and monitoring of project budgets.
- Provide administrative support for securing all necessary in-country approvals.
- Coordinate with administrative team to arrange travels for project staff, consultants and visitors.
- Assist in ordering equipment and supplies for project sites.
- Provide support to project team in the implementation and monitoring of project activities.
- Take notes at meetings and workshops and prepare/distribute timely minutes.
- Organize, assemble, and distribute reports, communication and advocacy materials, and other documents.
- Assist in interpretation and translation of project documents and materials, and formatting of documents and presentations.
- Provide support to financial team in financial management.
- Assist Project Director in setting up team meetings and following up team action items/assignments.
- Provide other administrative support as required.
- Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English.
- Demonstrated financial management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Vietnam up to 20 percent per year.
- Bachelor degree in administration or relevant field.
- At least three years of relevant work experience in public health or with an INGO.
- Experience in providing logistical and administrative support.