Norwegian Refugee Council, Lebanon
Closing Date for Applications:
CAMEALEON is an NGO led network conducting independent research and analysis of the World Food Programme’s multi-purpose cash (MPC) programme. It is part of an innovative donor-agency approach to delivering assistance to Syrian refugees in Lebanon. CAMEALEON began in December 2017 and is co-managed by NRC (grant holder), Oxfam and Solidarités International.
The CAMEALEON Project Coordinator is responsible for overall project administration and grant coordination. In addition, the positions covers other tasks including financial analysis, project monitoring, support with donor / external communications and internal compliance and the delivery of research and learning activities. As such, it is a polyvalent role of diverse tasks and responsibilities, responding flexibly to the specific needs of the consortium within which the position works.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and implement the project according to strategy, proposals and plans.
- Accountable for the quality of proposals and reports submitted to regional office and donors.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Develop detailed annual activity and work plans.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities.
- Cooperate with relevant partners and stakeholders.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and other documents as required.
- Ensure proper filing of all project documents.
- Maintain project tracking tools, including work plans and recommendation trackers
- Act as the main secretariat focal point for financial monitoring, forecasting and reporting
- Act as the main secretariat focal point for the administration of downstream partner agreements
- Contribute to the development and revision of funding proposals, budgets and donor reports ship agreements, including reviewing supporting documentation and tracking payment requests
- Ensure smooth running of regular CAMEALEON Secretariat office functions, including procurement of required goods and services, scheduling, transportation, expenditure tracking, reception, and other administrative functions, in close cooperation and in accordance with the policies of NRC
- Manage organization, scheduling, venues and other logistics for CAMEALEON meetings, workshops and events
- Coordinate tender processes, such as the recruitment of consultants, and manage the arrangements for consultant visits to Lebanon
- Support CAMEALEON field activities, such as preparing and conducting Focus Group discussions
- Record and disseminate detailed notes of CAMEALEON Board meetings and other meetings as requested Facilitate CAMEALEON information sharing and exchange by drafting notes and factsheets and tracking ‘key learning’ on the CAMEALEON model and processes
- Between 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within field of expertise
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- High degree of literacy and numeracy required.
- Experience in M&E; Project Management; Coordination; and/or understanding of donor rules and regulations highly advantageous.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree in Business, Administration or another relevant field
- Planning and delivering results
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environments