World Vision, Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia
Closing Date for Applications:
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To coordinated and facilitate the purpose of improving the community initiative and ownership for child wellbeing and improve the effectiveness of child sponsorship in the Area Program Office.
- Facilitate the community engagement processes to bring higher engagement from community key stakeholders for quality programming in responding to the needs of children, especially the most vulnerable ones, in AP operational area.
- Facilitate community to do self-assessment, initiate and implement Capacity Building plan to achieve their own child wellbeing projects.
- Implement sponsorship operational plan maintaining compliance to national and partnership standards.
- Coordinate and facilitate the integration of child sponsorship plan with AP technical programme, and community groups.
- As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Bachelor degree/Master degree in Management, Rural Development and Social sciences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of development theory, transformational development, area based development models, approaches and issue.
- Demonstrated knowledge of child sponsorship programming.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, communication and people management skill (including facilitation).
- Ability to guide coach CSG
- Good communication skill in Khmer and English ( written and verbal )
- Basic Programme/project design & monitoring knowledge.
- Must be highly motivated and proactive to try new things.
- Must be flexible to a demanding and changing working environment.