Norwegian Refugee Council, Myanmar
Closing Date for Applications:
- Role and responsibilities
- Generic responsibilitie
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance, and procedures;
- Support overview and maintenance of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines;
- Contribute the development of donor reports and revisions, as well as ensuring donor compliance and quality control;
- Support to continuously improve internal grant management systems;
- Contribute to the development and distribution of internal reports;
- Represent with relevant partners and donors, as delegated by the Grants Manager;
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with NRC’s advocacy strategy.
Specific responsibilities Professional competencies:
- Desired professional competencies and relevant experience for this position: Relevant academic background. Bachelor’s degree in public health, social work, international relations, or another related field required.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience; some field experience preferred.
- Experience of donor/partnership relations and grants management (e.g. with institutional humanitarian, non-profit or development donors);
- Proven skills and experience in report and proposal development and working with multiple Good personal organisational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Staff capacity-building experience;
- Donor/Partnership management experience, preferably working with CSOs.
- previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English and Myanmar, both written and verbal.
- Above average computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Windows Word and Excel;
Context related skills, knowledge and experience:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational and team working skills;
- Good coordination and writing skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision;
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural setting.
- Proactive and willing to learn and adapt to the fast-changing environments.