Project Coordinator HES
Spark, Beirut, Lebanon
Closing Date for Applications:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the Higher Education for Syrians (HES) Programme in Lebanon according to plan, i.e on time, budget and reaching agreed KPIs.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the implementation of SPARK Scholarships with Higher Education Institutes in Lebanon according to plan.
- Maintains relationships with relevant stakeholders and cooperation partners, especially education partners and local universities.
- Oversees the contact with scholarship holders.
- Follows up with implementing partners on the progress and deliverables according to plan.
- Checks if SIS is up to date, fully complete.
- Ensures smooth progress of organizational and logistical matters linked to the HES Programme in Lebanon.
- Ensures budget adherence and project documentation related to the HES project activities according to internal procedures and donor requirements.
- Works in compliance with SPARK policies and procedures.
- Other tasks when required.
Requirements and Skills
- Academic background in humanitarian or development studies, political science or social studies
- Background in education desirable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in humanitarian and/or development aid.
- Experience with implementation of development programmes.
- Fluent English skills and native Arabic skills are essential
- Lebanese nationality only
- A challenging and exciting position in an international environment;
- Remuneration based on experience between 1.600 USD – 2.000 USD gross per month;
- On-the-job training opportunities.
- Opportunity to take initiative and realize your ideas and plans
- Full-time contract