The Regional Programme on Local Democracy in the Western Balkans 2 (ReLOaD2) is a continuation of the EU-UNDP partnership and previously supported initiative – ReLOaD1, implemented in the four-year period 2017 - 2020.
ReLOaD2 continues to strengthen participatory democracies and the EU integration process in the Western Balkans by empowering civil society and youth to actively take part in the decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and financial environment for civil society. The programme will be implemented in the following IPA beneficiaries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Kosovo*, Montenegro, and Serbia.
Corporate Responsibility and Teamwork:
- Demonstrates commitment to UNDP’s mission, vision and values;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Plans, prioritizes and delivers tasks on time;
- Strives for and promotes excellence in performance continually;
- Participates effectively in a team-based, information-sharing environment, collaborating and cooperating with others;
- Generates ideas and seizes opportunities to support corporate strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with persons of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to the ideas, interests, and concerns of others;
- Builds trust and engenders morale by displaying open, transparent and credible behavior;
- Respects individual/cultural differences; utilizes diversity to foster teamwork;
- Ensures others’ understanding of, involvement in, and adaptation to a change process.
Partnering and Networking:
- Communicates sensitively and effectively across different constituencies;
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as work autonomously.
- Plans and ensures quality results to meet established goals.
- Formulates written information clearly and persuasively;
- Shares information openly with co-workers and partners while using discretion to protect confidences;
- Presents information in a clear and articulate manner.
Job Knowledge and Expertise:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced writing skills,
- Proven skills in conducting researches, interviews, and reporting,
- Conceptual and practical knowledge of policy development, with specific focus on public budgets,
- Ability to review data, identify and adjust discrepancies,
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations regarding civil society sector,
- Executes day-to-day tasks systematically and efficiently,
- Initiative and sound judgment.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in project management, public policy, public administration, or a related social science field.
- Valid trainer certificate from institutions in the field of PCM will be considered an asset.
- Minimum five years of relevant and proven professional experience in delivery of PCM trainings
- Experience in project proposal preparation, project management and monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Good usage of MS Office and online tools.
- Relevant experience in training representatives of public institutions (central and/or local) in Albania will be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in delivery of trainings for EU/UNDP will be considered and asset
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Albanian.