ICICI Foundation, Himachal Pradesh, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
For over six decades, the ICICI Group has contributed significantly towards India’s economic growth and development. Promoting inclusive growth has been a key priority for the Group. They have not only made meaningful differences in the lives of their customers through their suite of products and services but have also been consistently supporting development initiatives and community outreach efforts.
Position: Project Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Implementation of banana project in 30-40 villages of Darrangiiri, District: Goalpara in Assam. Darranggiri area is famous for banana cultivation and one of the biggest banana markets of India is situated in Darranggiri. The Project Manager shall be responsible for planning skill enhancement of banana farmers
- Provide strategic oversight to the Program operations in the designated states and be responsible for achieving program deliverables.
- Ensure delivery of programmes in compliance with Standard Operating Practices
- Support field staff to improve internal systems , procedures and process and ensure these are implemented by regular interaction with the field team members
- Understanding the rural economy and developing strategies for training and placement in various trades
- Liaison between the Head office and the Village centres by regular interaction with the Project Coordinators and the Management
- Liaison with government departments/agencies to facilitate programme implementation
- Updates the Senior Management of State & District level issues that affect the programmes
- To undertake Market Research for understanding supply and demand gaps in the job market
- MIS Management and Documentation
- Facilitates in preparation of Annual Operating Plan
- Post Graduate/ Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture with hands on experience in working in Agricultural / Horticulture Development Project.
- Experience of working with farmers/ farmer groups would be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- 7 -10 Years of experience in a reputed NGO or similar organization at a managerial level