Project Manager - Education and Child Protection in Emergency
Plan International, Bangui, Central African Republic
Closing Date for Applications:
- As Project Manager you will ensure the supervision of project activities in the areas of Education in Emergency situation in order to help bringing education to a level of access and high quality in accordance with the 2015-2017 Transition Plan CAR.
- You will also supervise activities in the field of Child Protection Plan International to help improve the school environment and make it more protective and especially to accompany the CAR government in the period of pre DDR.
Do you have what it takes?
- In order to succeed in this challenging and varied role you will require proven project management experience in education in emergencies.
- You will also require Knowledge on minimum standards for the protection of children in emergencies.
- Previous line management experience is preferred
- General knowledge in finance, administration and information management would be advantageous.
- Fluency in English and French both written and verbal is essential.