Project Manager, Girls Education Challenge -Transition (GEC-T)
BRAC, Kabul, Afghanistan
Closing Date for Applications:
- To lead and manage a project of 38 million USD to ensure secondary, higher secondary, technical and vocational education for around 50,000 girls in Afghanistan.
- Plan, execute, and facilitate the project interventions strictly according to the approved plan, budget and timeframe.
- Manage resources and coordinate efforts of the team members to deliver the GEC-T project effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that the project meets the stipulated and expected results of the project by overseeing the quality control of the whole project cycle.
- Manage day to day project operation following approved and agreed policy and procedure accordingly.
- Ensure teamwork for achieving the project target effectively by promoting team spirit as well as by controlling and leading the project staff.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department for building peaceful working environment.
- Ensure that different kinds of reports are submitted to donors on time and according to their requirement.
Educational Requirements: Masters degree from any reputed University in relevant subject.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 years of experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Ability to work, facilitate and lead a multi-cultural team.
- Expertise on community based education, formal education, vocational education as well as education in emergency.
- Appropriate managerial skills and knowledge.
- Fluent in English and advanced communication and reporting skills
- Conflict resolution skill
- Team building and leadership skills