2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Under the direct programmatic supervision of the Programme Coordinator Family Assistance Programme (FAP) in Istanbul, Turkey, and the administrative supervision of the Head of Office in Beirut, and in close coordination with the IBM Information Management and Communications Technology (IMCT) (HQ) Officer at headquarters, the successful candidate will be based in Beirut, Lebanon, and will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day quality control and monitoring activities, while ensuring the quality assurance process and compliance with IOM’s data protection and migrant protection policies in all FAP locations based on the project requirements.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- In close cooperation with the FAP Management Team, support the effective and timely implementation of the guidelines and the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the subsidiary protection caseload, identify the procedures that can be improved upon and advise the appropriate measures to ensure effective, rights-based and timely implementation.
- Oversee the daily activities of the quality control assistants, ensure that the questionnaires filed with visa applications are accurate and meet the project requirements and carry out regular spot checks in order to monitor the accuracy and the timeliness of data entry activities on the FAP internal software. Report in a timely manner, any quality issues to Project Coordinator and recommend effective mitigation measures.
- Provide training and review of Quality Control (QC) staff feedback. Provide capacity building support for staff to promote enhanced knowledge and application of the guidelines and the SOPs, in order to implement operations efficiently and effectively.
- Support and assist in the timely preparation and accurate compilation of FAP reports, briefings, identify gaps, and provide narratives and statistical reporting as required by the IOM FAP Management Team, provide the field offices Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) framework inputs timely in coordination with IBM IMCT officer.
- Maintain and ensure confidentiality on all FAP-related matters, and compliance with the Rights-Based Approach, in accordance with relevant guidelines and instructions. Assist to identify the means to ensure and maintain a high level of integrity, confidentiality and data protection, consistent and complying with IOM Standards of Conduct and IOM’s Data Protection Principles, and follow-up on data security issues in close coordination with the FAP Management Team.
- Support and assist the FAP Programme Coordinator and IMCT HQ Officer to implement fraud mitigation measures to prevent malfeasance, monitoring the integrity of records containing beneficiary data, staging and required Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) framework implementation and reports.
- Contribute to capacity building efforts to FAP staff through training, mentorship, and sharing of information to ensure a smooth workflow and principled assistance through FAP centres.
- Support the Programme Coordinator with day-to-day operations, when required, in close coordination with the Team Leaders, support in change management process and ISO documentations in close coordination with IBM IMCT officer.
- Undertake monitoring visits to FAP centres in support of operations, trainings and meetings as requested by the FAP Project Coordinator.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Management, International Relations, Social Sciences, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of quality control and monitoring and evaluation;
- Experience in training design and delivery;
- Knowledge or experience on regional issues;
- Knowledge or experience in general Protection, including protection monitoring, and case management an advantage;
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting & capacity;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint. Good knowledge of information technology and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM;
- Previous work experience in international organizations and service industry companies would be an advantage;
- Knowledge in IOM M&E framework.