Save the Children, Quezon City, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
This post is mainly responsible in ensuring that RISE for Children project activities and processes directly implemented and those implemented by the implementing partner are in accordance with thematic standard and relevant quality benchmarks.
The nature and context of the project require the post holder to have an understanding and appreciation of children’s rights; child protection; juvenile justice (preferred but not required); governance and stakeholder mobilization and multi-stakeholder engagement; risk assessment and mitigation; research; and skills in module development; meeting, training, workshop organizing and facilitation; and technical writing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of Social Work, Community development, Psychology, Behavioral Science and other Social Sciences courses are welcome to apply. Background in child protection and child development is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in implementing programs in development context.
- Strong understanding of child rights, governance, child protection, child rights/human rights issues and civil society
- Has established some level of relationships with agencies in the development sector
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good technical writing skills; able to write project proposal and reports.
- Proven ability in facilitating meetings, workshops, and other group processes
- Basic Skills in program management.
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail and developed ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and organize work
- Has initiative to learn and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven experience of using MS office application (Work, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and desktop publishing software.