Project Support - Production Assistant
World Vision, Pasig City, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The child sponsorship content team Production Assistant (PA) I will be responsible to support the delivery of child sponsorship sponsor features that support the retention and acquisition of sponsors. This role will focus on quality assurance, quality review, content coordination and other feature production needs as they arise.
The role reports directly to CSC Team Production Coordinator I or II (where applicable) and co functionally led by a CSC Team Production Specialist.
This role requires strong written and verbal communication, a high level of attention to detail, strong skills in MS Office (specifically excel) and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Support delivery of various tasks to produce child sponsorship product features based on assigned work - meet global quality standards, comply with child protection policy, and other partnership requirements.
- Identify and escalate quality concerns to Production Specialists and Production Coordinators.
- Support all SGPS Operations.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities assigned by leads and management (where applicable).
KNOWLDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Project or Business Management, or related field. (Diploma or training in these fields may be considered for candidates with highly applicable work experience).
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Capacity to manage own time and workload, adhere to minimum standards documentation, and work with medium attention to detail.
- Advance skill and knowledge with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook, as well as Lotus Notes.
- Competent spoken and written English capacity.