PROMISE Research Assistant
FHI 360, Durham NC, United States
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
The Research Assistant will provide support to the PROMISE team to assist with implementation of research and program activities. They will maintain, update, and may establish various databases for tracking research and program activities. They will coordinate, review and develop research- and project-related documents and assist with data management, partner communications, and implementation of research/project activities.
- Coordinate, develop, review, track and revise assigned research/project documents including protocols, activity implementation plans, reports, and publications.
- Conduct data and document reviews to ensure quality and compliance standards.
- Perform administrative duties of purchasing supplies, assisting with meetings and training materials, and preparing minutes and presentations.
- Track and consolidate feedback from multiple research and project partners.
- Develop and maintain research/project files and file storage systems, set up conference calls, communicate with partner staff to gather updates and support the successful completion of research/project goals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Typically requires 0-2 years of clinical trial or public health research experience.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.