World Vision, Pasig City, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Quality Assurance/Sr. Graphic Designer will review the final output of the graphic artists for completeness and accuracy. He/She must be able to edit the work to ensure compliance with the standards and design guidance. Responsible for creating the final artwork
- Review and edit output delivered by the graphic artists to ensure completeness and accuracy of data as well as high-quality graphics/layout that comply with the standards and design guidance.
- Work closely with the designers to communicate errors and provide guidance and strategies in improving output.
- Provides supervisory oversight and feedback to graphic artists on day to day work and operations.
- Document and monitor graphic artists’ daily deliverables and performance to ensure that the individual work quota is met.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Arts/Design/Creative, Multimedia, Advertising/Media.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Excellent English Language Skills.
- Strong visual design skills specifically on typography and layout.
- With at least 3-5 years as a graphic artist/designer.
- Quality Assurance experience.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience: Supervisory experience.