ZOA is an international NGO which offers RELIEF to people who are affected by conflict or natural disasters. ZOA wants to contribute to a new perspective of HOPE in which people work together for a promising future in dignity and mutual trust. Together with the affected communities we work on the RECOVERY until they can provide to take care of their livelihoods. The work of ZOA is coordinated from Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. From Apeldoorn ZOA operates in seventeen countries in Africa, Middle East Region and Asia. ZOA works approximately with 75 employees in Apeldoorn (1000 employees worldwide).
As a Quality Manager you are responsible for both the quality-management system and the formulation and execution of the internal audit plan.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Developing a fit-for purpose and accessible quality-management system compliant with external standards (ISO and CHS) and internal development;
- Provide guidance and advice regarding worldwide operationalisation, implementation and effective & efficient processes;
- Continual development and operationalisation of quality assurance in collaboration with other departments.
- Formulating an annual audit plan partly based on risk assessments, input from management and audit findings;
- Organising/participating in (financial) internal audits;
- Development and supervision of a pool of auditors.
- Being a Christian adhering to the Christian identity of ZOA;
- The candidate is expected to fully support the vision and mission of ZOA.
- University degree;
- At least 5 years of quality management experience, preferably gained in an international environment or in consultancy;
- Knowledge of and experience with operational auditing;
- Experience with Change Management in a non-line position;
- Good command of English, knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Line-management experience is preferred
- A team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Communicates easily and effectively at all levels and is able to enthuse people.
- Knows exactly how to involve others, with an authority that is based on sound knowledge and experience in development and the objectives to be achieved.
- Analytical, strong conceptual ability and driven; has proved that he or she can commit people, including from a functional role.
- Strong in planning, structures and organising with clear helicopter qualities
- and skilled at getting results.
- Finds it easy to think in terms of processes and systems and is able to translate this to and from professional practice.
- Inspires trust and has integrity.
- Seeks connections, focuses on professional support/service and is capable of realising the required results and changes.
- Is proactive.
- The work will be carried out from the office in the Netherlands. About four times a year a visit to one of the ZOA programme countries will occur.
ZOA offers you a challenging job and good benefits and remuneration which suits the charities sector.
Do you need more information?
For more information about ZOA, please visit our website www.zoa-international.com (English) or www.zoa.nl (Dutch). If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact Mrs. Lydia Gerritsma (HR Officer), email email@example.com
Interested and you want to apply?
ZOA operates with an equal opportunities policy and is committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified women and men, people of all nationalities, and cultural backgrounds, and candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply.
If you are not Dutch, you must have permission to work in the Netherlands. Internal candidates will have priority, in case of similar results. CV’s of no more than 5 pages in length are appreciated.