RCA Finance and Admin Assistant
The Palladium Group, Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
- Assist finance and administrative coordinator to ensure compliance with project and corporate operation manual and administrative, procurement, employment and contracting process for all financial transaction.
- Assist to ensure vouchers are prepared accurately, supporting documents are in place, and all transactions are coded in accordance to chart of account and cost code;
- Assist in obtaining of competitive quotations to conduct procurements of goods and services including travel in accordance with financial procedures.
- Assist in preparing logistical arrangement for event or study if needed.
- Ensure up to date finance filing system. Ensure all financial vouchers, advance payments to employees/other parties, receipts and supporting documents of PAFs and financial reports are filed appropriately in hard and soft copies in share point including HR contracts and vendor.
- Assist in maintaining the asset record including preparing goods receive note, updating asset master record, preparing asses disposal, maintaining assets loan record and other duty related to asses maintenance.
- Assist with office photocopying, filing and scanning.
- Other duties as assigned by Finance and Administrative Coordinator within the capacity of his/her field of profession.
- Preferably at least a bachelor's degree in a financial or administrative subject e.g. accounting, management, etc.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in finance but a new graduate, who is seeking work experience opportunities, is welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with spreadsheet and database software;
- Demonstrated experience and skills in working in a busy office environment;
- Willingness to learn and participate in one of RCA study as a researcher
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to function as a team member while also being able to work independently;
- Good oral and written communication skills; and 'people person'
- Ability to function in both Indonesian and English language
- Salary range for this position is IDR 4,000,000 to 7,000,000.
- Interested? Please submit your CV at email@example.com
- Applications close on 24th of July 2016. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- This position is only open to Indonesian nationals.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/RCA-Finance-and-Admin-Assistant-VN1569