International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, Austria
Closing Date for Applications:
Reporting to the Head of the Recruitment Unit, HMS, the Recruitment Associate contributes to the successful deployment of staff and non-staff personnel for the assigned group of clients and ensures timely and efficient completion of all steps in the recruitment process and their compliance with existing rules and regulations. She/he is also responsible for administering the IAEA's Internship and Staff Mobility Programmes within the assigned group of clients.
Functions / Key Results Expected
- Support the timely and efficient recruitment cycle for all vacancies within the assigned group of internal clients by partnering with the Recruitment Officers, hiring managers and HR Business Partners to set target timelines.
- Provide full recruitment cycle support to the assigned group of clients and perform daily recruiting activities, including but not limited to: posting vacancy notices, reviewing and assessing applications, endorsing shortlists, assisting with interview questions and tests’ compositions, participating in interviews, and conducting reference checks.
- Monitor the status and follow up on recruitment focusing on the timely and efficient completion of all steps of the recruitment process and its compliance with existing rules and regulations.
- Conduct salary comparisons, and draft recommendations on the appropriate step in grade for external appointees.
- Assess profiles of candidates for staff and non-staff posts against approved Terms of References.
- Assess eligibility of applicants and confirm completeness of applications received for internship opportunities. Administer requests for recruitment of interns according to existing policies and liaise with the Visa and Customs Unit as necessary. Carry out all related administrative functions, including on-boarding.
- Coordinate internal mobility opportunities (Development and Temporary Reassignments), reviewing and assessing applications, assisting with interview questions and tests’ compositions, and participating in interviews. Provide administrative and logistical support to the organization of outreach and sourcing activities, job fairs, technical forums and recruitment missions including preparation, update and review of presentations, and participate to the above mentioned activities as required.
- Maintain up to date recruitment records, produce accurate statistics and contribute to the creation of recruitment standard operating procedures, as required.
- Manage the recruitment workflow with the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Qualifications, Experience and Language skills
- High School Diploma - Completed secondary education
- Minimum of six years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources and/or administration, with a focus on recruitment.
- Knowledge of TALEO or other similar recruitment software would be an asset.
- Experience in the use of social media to attract suitable candidates desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ability to use databases.