World Vision International(WVI), Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Provide financial accounting services in SAPO Singapore ensuring compliance of FFM standards, systems, policies and procedures for quality assurance, risk management and proper accountability to all donors.
- Monthly Financial Account Reporting: Bank Reconciliations, Intercompany charging, Maintain accurate record of Head Office account, Creation and posting of Journals in Sun System.
- Management Accounting.
- Statutory Accounts Reporting.
- Administration for SunSystem.
- Provide training to new staff when necessary.
- Liaise with other offices and colleagues to maintain good working relationship.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Diploma or degree in Accountancy.
- At least 2-3 work years’ working experience in finance & accounting, which should include hands-on and good understanding of accounting operations from transactional to reporting.
- Demonstrates effective computer skills mainly Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Intranet/Internet.
- Hand-on experience with SunSystem Accounting would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates good engagement, relationship building and collaboration.
- Effective written and spoken English.
- Experience in organization/facilitation for coordination and collaboration.
- Project Accounting
- Accounts Payables