Regional Chief of Partnerships
UNICEF, Panama City, Panama
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Provide leadership and oversight of private sector fundraising and engagement activities in the LAC region.
- Advise the Regional Director on all private sector related strategies and initiatives.
- Manage the PFP Regional Support Centre and team and strategic support and engagement with the country offices.
- Manage the PFP LAC budget .
- Ensure effective support to Country Offices strategies and initiatives.
- Represent LAC perspective in Global PFP discussions and represent PFP perspective in Regional processes.
- Support and advise Representatives and PFP Managers private sector fundraising and engagement
- Ensure marketing and fundraising programme implementation is in concurrence with the PFP work plan and/or UNICEF/PFP policy guidelines and financial rules and regulations.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Advanced university degree or equivalent background in Business Administration, Management, Communication, or other related fields. Training in marketing, sales, product development, fund raising, or brand based non-profit business experience.
- A first university degree with a relevant combination of academic qualifications and experience may be accepted in lieu of advanced university degree.
- A minimum of ten years of proven track record of private sector fundraising for social sector programmes at the national and international level, corporate engagement, and management of partnerships.
- Experience working in the private sector is an asset.
- Experience managing financial resources and leading teams.
- Ability to translate policy and guidance into effective strategies.
- Experience of developing new approaches and methodologies for designing, appraising, monitoring and evaluation of private sector fundraising and engagement.
- Experience coaching and mentoring teams to enhance staff skills and competencies.