Regional Head of Market Development
Save the Children, Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
- We're growing and with income already at around $2.0bn per year, we want to grow even further! We're committed to improve the lives of children around the world and to achieve that, we know we need the right people in place.
- We're currently looking for a Regional Head of Market Development - Asia.
- Ideally this role will be based in Singapore; but could also be based in the Philippines or Indonesia.
- This role sits within our Member Growth team, which is responsible for providing support to our 30 fundraising organisations (we call them members) to enable the delivery of our Member Growth strategy.
- In this role you will be responsible for the Asia region; developing the marketing portfolio for fundraising, managing new market entry and capacity building; and supporting existing members with high growth potential where that support is requested.
- To be successful in this role you will bring significant marketing/fundraising experience with a track record of delivering high income growth in at least two markets, preferably in Asia.
- You'll also bring experience of starting up a fundraising / marketing operation and have demonstrable expertise and up to date knowledge in fundraising techniques, channels and products.
- Good planning and analytical skills are also required along with experience of having managed teams.
- On a personal level you'll be ambitious and entrepreneurial, have a highly developed cultural awareness and a proven ability to motivate others and build effective relationships across multiple stakeholder groups at all levels.
- You'll also be willing to undertake significant travel around the region.
- This role attracts a competitive package.