Regional Portfolio Lead, Change Managers, Technical Trainer
Save the Children, Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
- As part of our strategic plan to grow into a High-Performing Organisation, Save the Children International is creating two new global teams: Change & Deployment and Portfolio Management.
- As part of the C&D team, we are currently recruiting for a Regional Portfolio Lead, a Lead Regional Change and Deployment Manager, a Regional Change and Deployment Manager and a Technical Trainer to be based in our Singapore office.
- In the Regional Portfolio Lead role you will be responsible for managing the regional portfolio of projects, and in some cases managing the delivery of the projects.
- You'll also assist with the implementation of the organizational Portfolio Office.
- The Lead Regional Change and Deployment Manager and the Regional Change and Deployment Managers will work alongside the Regional Portfolio Lead to enable the successful implementation of these projects.
- The Technical Trainer will be responsible for training staff on new systems and business processes.
- On occasion you may be involved in the design and production of the training materials, otherwise working with the project team to ensure the suitability of the training materials provided.
- In order to be successful you'll have experience with Portfolio Management / Change Management / Training.
- Experience of working within an INGO would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- English language is essential for these roles, and a second language (preferably French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic) would be highly beneficial.
- These roles are offered on the basis of national terms and conditions, and are open to international candidates.
- These roles all have a high proportion of business travel with the region.