Regional Programme Development and Funding Coordinator ( Middle East)
OXFAM, OXFORD (OXFAM HOUSE), United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
- As Regional Programme Development & Funding Coordinator you will co-ordinate the development of high quality programmes (with an emphasis on multi-country opportunities), identify and influence donors. You will provide programme information to donors and specialist information about donors to programme staff so as to secure funding for the region and achieve the income targets of the overall financing strategy.
About the MECIS Region
- The Middle East and Commonwealth of Independent States (MECIS) region implements and manages programmes in Yemen, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Russia, Tajikistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
- Programmes within the MECIS region reflect Oxfam’s approach to work across the globe. We support self-reliance, not dependency, and to complement our work on the ground we strive to secure lasting change through our campaigning.
- We also put women at the heart of all we do. The majority of people living in poverty are women and girls, and so this focus helps us to achieve our mission to overcome poverty and suffering.
- Please note that the post will be either based at UK or Jordan depending upon the programme needs and requirements and subject to Oxfam being able to obtain the necessary visa which enables you to work in the country.
- Benefits (subject to country of appointment): Oxfam offers staff a comprehensive benefits package including annual leave entitlements, sick pay provision, medical cover plus opportunities for learning and development.