REGIONAL PROGRAMME MANAGER ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Spark, Gaziantep, Turkey
Closing Date for Applications:
The Regional Programme Manager Entrepreneurship will be assigned to work on implementation of programmes that supports Syrian and host communities youth to become successful entrepreneurs. Syrian refugees lack support to obtain work and to provide in their own subsistence. SPARK provides a wide range of training programmes and services for new entrepreneurs: from business idea, business plan writing to management skills, from marketing to access to finance. By coaching and staying in close contact with these young and ambitious entrepreneurs, they can create employment opportunities – for themselves and others.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure coherent planning for the Entrepreneurship programmes across the countries, including the development and execution of work plans;
- Supervise the Entrepreneurship team and ensure programme implementation according to the work plans, in order to ensure delivery of programme results within the defined time frame and budget;
- Work closely with partner organisations on the start-up of the programme and implementation of the activities;
- Coordinate with donors, UN agencies, relevant NGOs and other stakeholders at country and regional level in close coordination with the Country Managers and the Board of Directors;
- Ensure all offices are compliant with donor requests.
- Represent SPARK and the Entrepreneurship programmes when needed and advocate in different country and regional fora;
- Follow up on new programme ideas with the Acquisition Team and in close coordination with the country managers and the Board of Directors.
- Other tasks when required.
Requirements and Skills
- A minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience in the private sector (preferred) or NGO/sector and experience in managing large projects of +/- 5 million euros;
- Large network in the private sector in MENA Region;
- Thorough knowledge of the political and economic situation in MENA region;
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Accurate, structured and precise;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Ability to adjust flexibly to rapidly changing situations;
- Fluent in English and Arabic in speaking and writing;
- Turkish language would be a strong asset;
- Strong writing and reporting skills;
- Good communication and social skills, flexibility and the ability to work in a multicultural setting;
- Strong advice for the candidates with the Turkish nationality to apply;
- Eligible to work in the MENA region.
- A challenging and exciting position in an international environment;
- A net monthly salary between 2.400 EUR and 3.000 EUR depending on professional experience and based on a fulltime appointment of 40 hours;
- Full-time contract for 12 months (2 months’ probation period), with the possibility of extension.