Rehabilitation Technical Officer
Handicap International, Ethiopia
Closing Date for Applications:
RESPONSIBILITY 1 : You provides guidance and technical support to projects in accordance with the overall technical frameworks and standards within its sectoral perimeter
- You provide appropriate technical guidance and support to project managers and/or specialists
- You ensure that the project(s) activities are implemented according to internal quality and technical standards and proposes adjustments or improvements if necessary.
- You adapt project documentation as required in accordance with global technical norms and standards
- You contribute to the regular reporting of the technical activities of your perimeter (collection and analysis of the technical data collected) in conjunction with the project team and the MEAL team.
- If relevant, you ensure coordination and collaboration with the technical partners of the project as delegated by the specialist or the project leader.
RESPONSIBILITY 2 : You provide technical learning from projects
- You collect the elements necessary for capitalisation or scientific documentation exercises
- You contribute to technical learning under the responsibility of the specialist or project manager, based on good practice.
- You contribute to the terms of reference for evaluations
- You implement recommendations for improving the technical quality of projects
RESPONSIBILITY 3 : You contribute to the animation of your trade sector
- You contribute to recruitment
- You contribute to or lead the necessary technical training in your field
- You contribute to the skills upgrading plan for professionals in their sector and may be a third-party assessor
- You can contribute to the development of a local talent pool within its sectoral perimeter (conducts technical interviews of candidates and makes recommendations, identifies training needs)
RESPONSIBILITY 4 : You contribute to ensuring HI's technical influence within your perimeter
- You contribute to the influence of HI's expertise: can represent HI's technical expertise in relevant local networks and with local partners
- You hold a degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy…. / you have training in…
- You have more than 5 years of experience in early child development and physical/functional rehabilitation
- You have proven experience in tool development and data analysis
- You have experience in providing trainings
- You show good organization skills, flexibility and adaptability
- You are demonstrate curiosity on new training technoclogies and capacity to mobilize a user community
- You are able to work in isolated area