ReliefWeb Marketing & Communications Internship, Multiple Positions
ReliefWeb / United Nations OCHA, Bangkok, Thailand
Closing Date for Applications:
ReliefWeb is looking for talented marketing and communications interns for our Bangkok office. Join us to experience a rewarding, fast-paced work environment that will give great insight into humanitarian affairs and the UN system.
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme;
- OR Be enrolled in a graduate school programme;
- OR Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation from an academic programme.
- Daily responsibilities will depend on the individual's background and duties may include but are not limited to
- researching, analyzing and presenting information gathered from diverse sources on assigned topics/issues;
- tracking information on assigned topics/issues; gathering information from diverse sources and helps to assess news value and other potential impact, as well as to
- evaluate the effectiveness of information campaigns; drafting/compiling a specific type or types (e.g. print, broadcast, etc), of information communications products for target audiences, to include press releases, talking points, web stories, media packets and reports, brochures, briefings, video clips, newsletters, websites, multimedia, etc.