Reporting and Meal Consultant
Voluntary Service Overseas, Pakistan
Closing Date for Applications:
The consultant will serve as Reporting and MEAL focal point for FCDO funded “Volunteer for Development” grant. Take lead in research, reporting, consolidating evidence, knowledge management, Planning and review systems of project/programs to ensure strong project delivery in line with people first principles. The consultant will be a full-time position 5 days a week.
Th initial contract will be till March 2021 (Renewable based on performance and fund availability). VSO is an equal opportunity provider. Women and Person Living with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply for this role. The recruitment is subject to approval of funding.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Master’s in development studies, social sciences or related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience of monitoring & evaluation, coordinating, planning and reporting systems for Education, Health, livelihood and Resilience Programs
- Knowledge and experience of M&E project/ program management standards, tools and techniques applicable to capacity building and advocacy programming.
- Ability to actively support a project team to manage competing work priorities. Time management skills. Strong organization skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact, discretion, and sensitivity.
- Self-motivated, ability to use own initiative - flexibility.
- Experience of preparing high quality project reports, development of M&E plans, log- frame presentations,
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in working in international settings.
- Experience of working in Pakistan