Request for Tender
Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat , Suva, Fiji
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat (PIFS) is seeking submissions from reputable and suitably qualified/experienced ICT service providers to express their interest in the provision of ICT products for its staff. Unless otherwise specified, all ICT products is to be delivered in Suva, Fiji.
- Successful bidders of this tender will be placed in a pool of preferred suppliers for the provision of ICT products specifiedinthese Terms of Reference.This pool of preferred suppliers will be in place for three years and will be invited during that contractual period to bid through a closed tender process for the respective product that they have been chosen for.
How to Apply
- Submissions should be clearly marked as: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: ' Preferred Suppliers Listing for ICT Products.'
- Method of Submissions
- Interested Vendors are encouraged to provide written submissions to address the eligibility criteria and response, also should attach their CV.
- Submissions must be forwarded in PDF format following the instructions at www.tenders.net/forumsec.
- Request for Tender – Provision of ICT Products
- Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat
Deadline for Submissions
- Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- The Secretariat will not be responsible for non-receipt/non-delivery of the Bid documents due to any reason whatsoever.