Job Summary: The main function of the Research Analyst - (CII) would be to support the GFI projects in the Monitoring, research and evaluation domain, using appropriate tools and techniques, chiefly the PPI (Progress out of Poverty Index) and M&E approaches/methodologies. Some of the other responsibilities for the consultant will include project management, data management & analytics, relationship management and project documentation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and conduct large scale data analysis under different CII projects. Running econometric analysis,
- Create templates/dashboards and reporting formats for GFI clients and partners
- Lead the study design and development of methods and tools for baseline, midline and endline surveys
- Develop frameworks, methodologies and tools for evaluation and knowledge management
- Document reports, insights and manage communication with different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Report Writing and development of knowledge products such as blogs, op-eds and articles
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Has a deep commitment to eradication of poverty and alignment with Grameen Foundation’s mission.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills & excellent research and data collection methodology skills. Ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner
- Has reasonable knowledge about different social performance initiatives in the development sector
- Skills/experience around developing research frameworks- especially M&E for different development contexts
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
- Ability to apply knowledge in daily work. Has deep knowledge of Microsoft office products (excel, PowerPoint, word, etc.)
- Knowledge of data analysis software such as SPSS/STATA/R is required.
Education and Experience:
- A Master’s degree in Economics/ Statistics
- 3 to 5 years’ experience of which at least 3 year must have been in a data analyst/research role
Compensation: GFI offers a competitive compensation package.
Additional Comment: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
How to apply: GFI is an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning “Research Analyst” in the subject line and confirming the earliest date s/he will be able to join.