Research and Advocacy Coordinator – Forum Syd funded Project
Organization Functioning for Eytham’s Respect (OFFER - IR) , New Delhi, India
Closing Date for Applications:
The Research and Advocacy Coordinator will support the Project Manager in quality delivery of Forum Syd funded project to strengthen the marginalised Civil Society Organisations to advance UNSDGs for Inclusive Development. H/She is responsible for research, integrating the findings into the project, advocacy and campaigns. H/She will provide support in advocacy, networking and communications with other organisations and civil society members. The incumbent will also contribute in the implementation and resource mobilisation for various projects across the country for development and emergency programmes
- Support the Project Manager in successful implementation of the project, monitoring of the project and delivery of outcomes.
- Research and synthesise recent developments to design appropriate advocacy strategies to maximise the project impact.
- Support in developing advocacy and campaign initiatives by providing necessary statistics and relevant information.
- Building relationships with research agencies and ensure findings are integrated into the project development and advocacy.
- Development of modules and building the capacity of partners on research, advocacy, running campaigns and networking.
- Execute necessary tools and platforms for creation of access to knowledge and information and its communication.
- Support in networking and advocacy with Government, INGOs and other civil society members.
- Provide support in producing timely and high-quality reporting to the donor.
- Ensure effective systems are in place to monitor and evaluate the quality and processes of the project.
- Documentation of the programme, the best practices and the lessons learnt.
- Working closely with other departments and provide support as and when required.
- Contribute in strategic planning, implementation of OFFER-IR’s programmes in India and resource mobilisation.
- Support Project Manager in timely submission of financial reports.