Research & Evaluation Internship
FHI 360, Washington DC, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
FHI 360 is looking for a Research Intern for the Research and Evaluation Department of the Global Education, Employment and Engagement Business Unit. This is a full-time internship. The internship will last 1 month.
The tasks will include the following but may not be limited to:
- Contribute to research studies on education, youth development, civil society and economic strengthening
- Carry out qualitative or quantitative coding and analysis
- Assist in the management of online content, possibly including web visualization and social media.
- Current Bachelor’s student with a degree in Education, Research, Monitoring & Evaluation or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); experience with Stata is desirable
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team, strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in qualitative and/or quantitative research.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.