Resources Management Assistant
International Organization for Migration, Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
This position will be based in Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC), Philippines and may only be filled by the country's nationals.
Under the general and direct supervision of Senior Resources Management Assistant, and overall supervision of National Finance Support Officer (MFS Crisis Support unit), the successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for providing resources management services related to Country Offices in emergency or missions in need, on budgetary, reporting and other related resources management areas in support of and in close coordination with the Department of Resources Management – Emergency Support Unit (DRM ESU).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Must be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or its equivalent.
- Relevant experience preferably in project monitoring and tracking, administrative and finance functions.
- Experience in audit an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles, business risk controls, and audit/review procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Web based applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial rules and regulations.
- Sound knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.